Sunday, January 19, 2014

Introduction to me.



                                                            Introduction
 Hello all! 

 This is my first blog so we will see how it goes. Here will just be random things I decide to post and some of my stories. I love to write; so I will be sharing some stuff with you guys. But here is some about   me.   

 I am 17-19 years old.
I am female.
I am Christian and proud of it!
I love to read and write.
 And I work at a dog groomers and I LOVE it! 

 I am friendly and I LOVE to talk, so sometimes when I decide to just write something on here it become random.  

 I hope you like my writing, I know it’s not the best writing in the world. I tend to write at night while tired and these are just the first drafts. 

  God bless! <3 And I can’t wait to get this blog up and going! 

  All my writing is copyrighted and it’s all my work. Unless I state that it is a fanfiction or if it’s just a random writing that I say can be used.  


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more of your stuff, Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're name's Emily? i have a younger sister named Emily:)

    ReplyDelete